When setting up our Spotlight Value Packs, it is important to make use of the included Connection Tees.
The following diagram is a good example of how to connect multiple Spotlight Value Packs together. This is to ensure that you will not experience wattage loss towards your lights. Please note that you can not connect any more lights to the End Spotlight. These lights come pre-assembled with a Daisy-Chain connection.
*We recommend connecting no more than 4x Spotlights per Connection Tee.
- Start with a Lighting Controller or Transformer (a) as this is required to power your lighting setup
- We recommend using an Extension Cable (b) between your Transformer and Spotlight Value Pack. To choose the right cable, measure the distance between your Transformer and where you would like to place your first spotlight
- Your Spotlight Value Pack will include a Connection Tee (c). Connect this to the Extension Cable (b)
- The Spotlight Value Packs include a set of Daisy-Chain Lights (d) each of which has an input plug and an output socket
- These can be connected to the Connection Tee using the 1500mm long leader cable, and in turn, connected to each other to form a chain of lights
- To end the chain, your value pack will also include an End Light (e) –this is the same as the Daisy-Chain Lights except it only has a single input plug and no output socket
- To add a Spotlight Value Pack or other lighting products, we recommend using a second Extension Cable (f) to position the second lighting kit
- Add your additional lighting kit to this Extension Cable as per the diagram and the steps above
- To continue adding more lights to your setup, we also recommend adding another Extension Cable
- If you are using up to 60W worth of garden lights, we recommend using a maximum of 75 metres of extension cables to avoid light dimming and wattage loss.