28 October 2021
We are currently experiencing temporary app issues with Holman Home. These issues are specifically related to the Start Times available for your WX1 Tap Timer.
- If you have current start times set for your WX1 Tap Timer, these are not affected.
- If you attempt to make changes to your current start times, your programs will be lost.
- If you have recently purchased a WX1 Tap Timer and have not yet set up start times, you will not be able to save any programs.
This outage does not affect manual watering - you can manually water as needed.
We hope to have this issue resolved shortly.
29 October 2021
This issue has now been resolved. Please make sure to clear the cache in Holman Home to ensure you can save your start times for the WX1 Tap Timer correctly.
- Go to the ‘me’ screen in Holman Home
- Tap on the ‘bolt’ icon in the top right hand side of the app
- Select ‘Clear Cache’
- Close the app fully (exit and close)
- Go back into the Holman Home app, and you should be able to save your WX1 starts