We have provided some setup and programming videos on some of our Weather Stations below. If you can't find your Weather Station below, please check our Instruction Manuals page to see if your Weather Station is listed there, or feel free to contact our Customer Service Team for additional support.
Aspect Wi-Fi Analyst [WS5070W]
Introducing our new Aspect Wi-Fi Analyst, the latest in our range of innovative Weather Stations. Watch the video on how to install the station, as well as how to connect directly to your Wi-Fi and link the indoor and outdoor units. The system consists of a data-gathering station which is mounted on the outside of your home and transmits the collected data wirelessly to a display inside your house that has all the readings and results.
Aspect Wireless Data Centre [WS5029]
aka the iWeather Station
Watch how to set up and install our Aspect Wireless Data Centre. The system consists of a data-gathering station which is mounted on the outside of your home and transmits the collected data wirelessly to a display inside the house that has all the readings and results.
- Attach the arms to poles
- Attach the wind speed
- Attach the nut and screw and tighten the screw firmly
- Point North when installing
- To connect the wind speed, run the cable to the wind direction
- Plug wind speed into WIND DIRECTION socket
- Plug into WIND socket on the hygro-thermo sensor
- To connect the rain gauge, plug cable into RAIN socket on hygro-thermo sensor
- Insert two alkaline AA batteries into outdoor component and LCD Display. This will connect the outdoor unit and LCD Display to each other
- Place weather hood over hygrometer
- Set up LCD Display unit by pressing MODE for three seconds
- Press + or – to adjust settings on display. Press MODE to advance through settings