Start growing your own food today!
- Organise your seed trays and fill them ¾ full with good quality seed raising mix
- Scatter a few seeds into each cell and push in softly just below the soil surface
- Lightly apply a top layer of soil
- Assemble the greenhouse using box instructions
- Roll out misting tubing in the sun for 15 minutes – this will soften the tube
- Draft out where you will place the misting jets
- Connect the misting elbow to the end of the tube and secure the tube end to the greenhouse with a cable tie
- Using a pipe cutter cut the tube to connect misting tees. Place two misting tees per tray
- Before connecting misting jets, flush tees from debris by turning on the tap
- Screw in the misting jets
- Place the drain valve at the lowest point of the system
- Place seedling trays into the greenhouse
- Connect to a misting timer and schedule 3 × 20 seconds per day
- Check on a regular basis and watch your seeds take off!