Please note, the only Garden Light controller compatible with Holman Home is the RGB Colour Wi-Fi Garden Light Controller [CLXRGB60]. The new controller has a 60W capacity and (as the name suggests) features Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing access to your garden lights from anywhere in the world.
In this Three Minute Thursday, we show you how to install our Wi-Fi Garden Light Controller! We take you through how to connect it to a new or existing lighting setup and how to connect it to the Holman Home smartphone app. Used with Holman Home, this new controller gives you the power to access your garden lights from anywhere in the world. Compatible with your existing 4-Pin Plug + Socket lighting setup, you now have more control with a whole range of new features.
- Take a 4-Pin cable and connect it to your Garden Light Controller, on the end of the cable add a connection tee, then connect the tee to your garden lights
- Connect your Garden Light Controller to the power
- Download the Holman Home to your smartphone and register an account by following the prompts
- Once you can see the home screen, tap ADD DEVICE, then tap GARDEN LIGHTING on the left-hand side
- Tap the RGB GARDEN LIGHTING icon to start searching for your controller to begin the Wi-Fi pairing process
- Make sure your Wi-Fi network is on a 2.4 GHz frequency to successfully pair your controller
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on your controller for 10 seconds until the LED flashes quickly
- If it is flashing slowly, press and hold again for 10 seconds
- Then press CONFIRM
- After completing the Wi-Fi pairing process, your controller will be available on the ALL DEVICES screen
- Tap your controller within Holman Home to access more advanced features
- Tap the ON button on the right-hand side to turn your lights on and off
As this is an RGB Colour controller, it will only work on our 4-Pin Plug + Socket system, using RGB Colour lights. This will not work on the 2-Pin Plug + Socket Warm White lighting set up. The Plug + Socket system makes it easy to install with no electrician required.