One of the benefits of a Wi-Fi system is the ability to share it with others in the Holman Home app.
To get started on having multiple people controlling your Holman Home Wi-Fi devices, you'll need to create a 'home' in your app, once this done you can begin inviting people into your home:
* In the app go to the 'Me' page (bottom right hand side of screen)
* Tap 'Home Management'
* Tap 'Create a home'
* Enter the details needed to make your home, then save (top right) - you'll now see this on the 'Home Management' screen
* Tap the name of your home
* Tap 'Add Member' and select the way you want to invite the other household members (in app [using the email they have logged into Holman Home as the ID]/email/text/Facebook messenger etc)
* Send the invitation codes out to each person by repeating the 'Add Member' step
* Once the selected householders are logged into Holman Home using their unique codes you can then go back into the 'Home Management' screen and tier their memberships. Making everyone Admin means they all have the same level of access and control as you do.
* Members can be invited and deleted (and have privileges changed) at any time
N.B The maximum number of people in any one home is 20, the maximum number of homes for any one account is 20.
To join a home in Holman Home:
*Go to me (bottom right of your home page)
*Tap Home Management
*Select 'Join a Home'
*Enter your code