The following controls work for iGardener™ version 4.1.
Using the new colour selector.
- The left dot is called the Start Colour and the right dot is called the End Colour
Note: If the Start Colour is black, then the fader will display as one bar on the 'My Lights' / 'Home' screen, allowing you to adjust the brightness of the lights.
You can adjust the brightness of your lights by dragging the left colour bar, drag this up or down to adjust the brightness level.
Note if the start colour isn't black, then a split fader will display on the 'My Lights' / 'Home' screen.
The left side allows you to create a mix of the two colours by dragging the slider up and down. The right side allows you to adjust the brightness of this mixed colour by dragging the slider up and down.
- Tap the dot of the colour to be changed. If you change the Start Colour (the first dot) from black, then you will be creating a mixed colour, or if FX is enabled then the two colours chosen may be used in the FX
- If you don't want a mixed colour, make sure the Start Colour is black (note black is underneath the white box to the top right of the colour wheel)
- Tap and rotate the colour wheel to choose a new colour. The colour chosen will be the colour underneath the black crosshairs and also displayed in the first box in the My Colour Palette area
Note: White and black colours will not display in the 'My Colour Palette' area
- It is possible to choose white (cool white) as a colour. Tap on the white box to the top right of the colour wheel
Note: A cool white colour will use 33% more current than any other colour, this needs to be factored into your 60W maximum per controller (if set at 100% intensity/brightness). If the cool white intensity is set to 66% then this will bring the current drawback to a normal colour level.
It is not possible to choose black for the End Colour (the second dot).
- To save a colour to the My Colour Palette area, tap on the first box below the colour slider with the plus sign (+). You will see this colour saved to the second position of the row of eight colour boxes and any other saved colours will be moved along one box
- To save more colours to the My Colour Palette area rotate the colour wheel to a new colour and tap on the first box with the plus sign again. This box will change colour as you are rotating the colour wheel
- To choose a My Colour Palette colour, tap on the colour
- When you have finished tap Done
If you tap Cancel anything you have done on the Colour Selector screen will be lost. You will return to the My Lights screen with the previous colour set and if you have saved any colours to the My Colour Palette area these will not be remembered.