The following controls work for iGardener™ version 4.1.
This screen allows you to manage your scene and setup timed operation of your light/s.
This will display the current scene name. Tap this row to edit the scene name.
This will display the current scene button colour. Tap this row to go to the Edit Button Colour screen to change the scene button colour.
Note every scene has a default Stop Time of 23:59
- Tap the Start Time switch to enable the schedule
- Enable/Disable the days of the week by tapping the appropriate day circle. A white circle means the schedule will operate for this day. A grey circle means the schedule will NOT operate for this day
- Set the Start Time
If a schedule has been set previously it will show that Start Time otherwise it will show the default Start Time. The Start Time will show in white if the schedule has been enabled
- Set the Stop Time
If a schedule has been set previously it will show that Stop Time otherwise it will show the default Stop Time. The Stop Time will show in white if the schedule has been enabled
Notes Regarding the Schedule
- If you access the app while a schedule is operating then you will override and take control of the lights and the schedule will be automatically stopped and not function again until the next day it is scheduled to start
- If you are setting up a Start Time before the actual time it will not work until the next day. For example if it is 7pm and you set a Start Time of 6pm and Stop Time of 8pm it will not work until the next day at 6pm.
- If you setup the schedule for all scenes to start at the same time then the first scene fader settings will be the only ones to display at the appropriate start time
- If the all the lights are off then the schedule will start the lights as per the scene fader settings and then at the stop time the lights will all turn off
- If some of the lights are on then the schedule will start the lights as per the scene fader settings and then at the stop time the lights will return to their previous settings
- If a scene has no enabled Stop Time then the lights will NEVER turn off unless you do so manually
When you have finished tap Done (located at the top of the screen). If you tap Cancel anything you have done will be lost.